Being a developer, you can manage the same language for both client-side and server-side scripting, and this has brought huge adoption and use of Node. There are so many top programming languages available in the market but the best Node.js Frameworks of 2019 have drastically changed the development process. So, please welcome 10 best Node.js Frameworks.
Let’s have a look at the top Node.js frameworks that will shine in 2019 and the upcoming years.
- AdonisJs is one of the most popular Node.js frameworks that runs on all the major operating systems.
- Express.js is the simplest, fastest, non-opinionated Node.js framework. It is a simple technology which is built on Node.js and acts as middleware to manage the servers and routes.
- Hapi.js is the best Node.js web framework that is utilized for developing application program interfaces.
- Sails.js is yet another popular Node.js framework that is used to develop custom enterprise-grade Node.js applications.
- Koa.js has been developed for filling the gaps of Express.js. Koa has a unique script and methods that make it work on different browsers. It helps you to work without any callbacks and will provide you with a strong effort in error handling.
- LoopBack.js is yet another famous and well-used Node.js framework having an easy-to-use CLI and an API explorer which is dynamic in nature.
- Derby.js provides seamless data synchronization between the server and the client.
- Total.js needs very little maintenance and gives a strong performance and a flawless scaling transition.
This can be a tough decision to make as there are so many Node.js frameworks in the market as we’ve seen here. But the decision solely depends on your project and business requirements. Read more on every framework here.
Meet Dumper.js variable inspector for Node applications. And give it a try! Not reinventing a bicycle will save you a lot of time!