There is always room for a bunch of improvements in the whole ecosystem. Today we are thrilled to announce the official release of Nest 6, one of the 10 best Node.js Frameworks. A progressive Node.js framework for building server-side applications that are efficient and enterprise-grade.
This new major release brings lots of amazing features. There are far too many to list, but let’s take a high-level look at some of the most exciting ones!
- In previous versions of Nest, every provider was shared among subsequent requests. Using singletons leads to lower memory consumption and thus to better performance of the application.
- With Nest, you can easily build a web application, CLI, a jobs queue or anything else you can think of.
- Previously, every micro service transporter was using a request-response paradigm behind the scenes. This communication mechanism is useful when you have to exchange messages between various, external services.
- With 6.0.0, Nest has been integrated with an amazing
type-graphqlpackage which lets you generate your GraphQL files using only TypeScript decorators.
- The underlying Angular DevKit package has been updated, which means that the CLI will now support prompts.
Here you can get familiar with all those features by yourself.
Meet Dumper.js variable inspector for Node applications. And give it a try! It will save you a lot of time!