Design everything on the assumption that people are not heartless or stupid but marvelously capable, given the chance. But don’t forget about people living with a disability or the need for an accessible internet. Today are sharing a list of eight tools that will help you in your accessible web design process.
So, here what we’ve got here:
- Explain the value of design to clients, find leaders in the inclusive design community.
- Offer color accessible design, look for resources that have a color-accessible design.
- Write code for repositories for accessible design, as well as tips for its quick explanations and implementations.
- Think of creating accessibility in the stage of thinking about how to design the whole process.
- Check interface contrast for accessibility standards.
- Use automated accessibility testing and diagnosis.
- Check accessibility needs during the whole design process, development stage and test.
- Check intranet sites and browser, giving you privacy and functionality together.
Do you want to know about all these tools more? Please read here.
Meet also Digital Psychology, a free library of psychological principles you use in design. Read and learn!