You could already learn Vue by reading our blog. But there are other options as well. And to know about them you still need to read our blog first. That’s how it all works. This time, we offer you to learn Vue.js components with free video course. How do you like the idea?
You can learn everything you need to know about Vue.js components by watching the video. Web components are custom developer defined HTML elements, like
This video course will help you to learn:
- Components idea and how they work
- Component’s template, and multiple ways to define your template
- Communication between components with props and custom events
- What is the true difference between global and local component registration
- The lifecycle hooks of a component
- Component composition with nested components and slots
- Component’s best practices and common pitfalls
And here you can start the video course and find some exercises to practice.
Remember our primary comparison of Vue.js and Angular.js? If not, here it is. It will help you to understand more about two frameworks main differences and fields of use. Refresh your knowledge and never give up learning!