When you’re about to launch your, let’s say, online marketplace, you need a secure, fast and international payment getaway. This time we share with you pre-built UI components that help you create your own pixel-perfect checkout flows across desktop and mobile. This is Stripe Elements for your custom checkout.
Let’s see what are these Stripe Elements. They consist of pre-built UI components that help you design your own pixel-perfect checkout flows. They work for desktop and mobile and have such main features:
- You can get real-time feedback as your customer errors are caught at once.
- Detect needed inputs based on your card’s country and can localize them.
- Make input easier for the users and match the formatting that they see on their card.
- Integrate to get Apple Pay and the Payment Request API.
- They have built-in input validation, formatting, masking, styling and error handling.
- You can spend less time maintaining a checkout code.
Get a full impression of the elements by trying to use them here.
Read more on why you need a payment gateway and how to select a payment gateway for your business.