Let’s highlight some of the main things to remember about the SPA:
- SPA is much faster because it ensures the users wouldn’t wait for the client-server communications and have feedback at once.
- The server is using fewer resources as the focus is on the efficient API.
- SPA is easily transformed into Progressive Web Apps. It means using local caching and offline experiences for your services.
- It’s better to use the applications when there is no need for search engine optimization.
- You can use SPAs when working in teams.
There are many problems that you can solve with the help of the SPA. Read more in this material.
SPA is one of the 3 main types of web app architecture. To know more about it please read our material about web development. By the way, React Native 0.61 with Fast Refresh is totally a new reloading experience!