Mobile applications are no longer something specific – they are the modern demand for any customer-oriented business. More and more people choose the comfort of mobile applications that can provide more and more PC-alike functions no matter where you are. Even more. Can you swipe or shake your laptop screen to interact? Whether it is a mobile game, a restaurant booking app, or an online store, there will be endless possibilities when it comes to applications that can be created. At the end of the day, the most important thing is to make sure that mobile app development will be handled only by experts who can deliver the best outputs.
Syndicode provides custom mobile application development for startups and enterprises since 2014. We are experts in creating native and hybrid mobile apps for games, logistics, healthcare, e-commerce, fintech, education, and entertainment.
We develop fully secure mobile apps for 3-sided online marketplaces, logistics apps with location tracking and mobile payments, mobile apps with voice search and chatbots plus many other features that facilitate modern business. Syndicode developers and designers have a deep understanding of business processes and that makes your new mobile application 100% effective.
Custom mobile application development with Syndicode
We develop mobile apps for:
- iOS and Android smartphones
- Android tablets
- Apple Watch
- Android and Apple TV
For different mobile devices we can create:
- Location-based applications
- Android Instant apps
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
Mobile applications developed in Syndicode are always:
From booking services and three-sided online marketplaces to CRMs and video streaming apps – we can develop any type of mobile application. Explore our portfolio to see our works.
Ruby on Rails mobile backend development ensures security features are already built into the framework and enabled by default. When you use RoR you automatically following Secure Development Lifecycle.
User interface is a viable part of every mobile application. Syndicode knows everything about mobile application design, visual design, graphic design, and branding. We apply this knowledge to provide an outstanding design of your mobile app.
We apply the latest innovations in software development to make sure your mobile application will be up-to-date. Do you know what innovations can grom your business and save money?
We always ensure that your mobile application code is bug-free and provide great value to users. Syndicode dedicated engineers always test every product we develop.
Our UX designers know the key parts of user experience and make sure all the user needs are met.
Examples of mobile applications developed in Syndicode
senden24 is an instant delivery service in the last mile 1-hour delivery business. It is free for shoppers who can purchase goods in local stores.
HelloCare brings together senior citizens, families and single people with qualified everyday helpers and thereby supports them in their daily lives.
KwikiMove is the on-demand “Movers Marketplace” based in USA (Atlanta, Georgia) where individuals needing quick moving service can price their moves and instantly connect with truck owners around town.
Mobile application features
Solid expertise in mobile development lets our dedicated engineers work with top-notch technologies and try new options as soon as they appear. If needed, Syndicode will implement the next mobile application features:
- Voice search
- Motion sensors
- In-app billing (mobile payments)
- Camera API
- AI solutions
- Different widgets
And many other options that will provide a much better user experience for your customers.
Benefits of mobile app development by Syndicode
- We have the engineering mindset
Syndicode developers gained expertise in different fields. We encourage our team to be not just coders but to apply all the received knowledge to solve challenging tasks in software development. That assures your mobile app will be suited to the needs of your business. Explore our mobile app development timeline and stages.
- We are Ukrainians
By now should already know that Ukrainian software development is the best in terms of:
Ukrainian developers are very skilled, responsible and motivated. There is no task they can’t perform at the highest level.
Software developers from Ukraine will cost you cheaper than specialists from the UK, the US or Australia.
Ukraine is located in eastern Europe that makes business meetings and communication with any European client as easy as one-hour flight. Our timezone is perfect for calling our US partners in the beginning or at the end of their business day.
Ukrainian software developers (as they are bi-lingual from their birth) tend to have good skills in languages. This fact makes work with any foreign company easy.
- We are transparent
Our clients can communicate with developers directly – no misunderstandings and secrets. When there are some issues – we inform you about them and the ways they can be immediately solved. The price of mobile app development by Syndicode is as simple as salary + taxation + profit margin + office overhead.
- We have solid experience in mobile application development
Almost every project in Syndicode’s portfolio has a mobile application development. We did tens of mobile apps for business, entertainment, logistics, healthcare, marketing, and fintech.
- Syndicode provides full-cycle mobile development
Mobile App + Backend – we do not outsource backend developers but have our own skilled in-house backend engineers.
- Skilled and сompetent workforce
We have a robust screening process, making sure that we hire only the right people in our company. We also provide continuous training to all our workers, making them updated with the latest in mobile app development.
- It’s easy to start work with Syndicode
You contact us and follow up on the discovery session procedure, and here we go – we’re ready to start developing your mobile app!
Tools and technologies
Among different technologies and platforms to develop a mobile app, Syndicode prefers the next:
- We use Ruby on Rails for mobile backends and RESTful APIs. This is our framework of choice.
- When there’s no need for heavy effects or computations we use React Native. This technology is beneficial for marketplaces and CRM, or projects where you need just to duplicate what you have on the web and add some geofencing, notifications, and other mobile features.
- For native development of iOS applications, we use Swift. Syndicode guarantees you both easy upgrade and migration of apps to the latest iOS devices.
- The same story with Android SDK – we choose it in cases when features could be implemented only in native tech stack. In Android mobile development, Syndicode provides clean material Design and expanded UI toolkit.
- Also, when it’s required by a customer, we work with Python, Node.js, and PHP.
Ruby on Rails mobile development advantages
With a Ruby on Rails mobile app, we guarantee that you will be able to reach more people while keeping costs minimal. Ruby on Rails framework is a frequent choice for developers because of the next reasons:
- Speed or RoR development. The procedure of the programming is much quicker compared with different structures and language programming; this is basically a result of the object-oriented structure of Ruby and the unlimited accumulation of open-source codes that are accessible in the Rails community.
- Ruby on Rails mobile application development emphasizes security. We also perform frequent updates to address certain glitches and to keep the apps secured. Security breaches are critical issues that we highlight in developing our apps. Syndicode makes sure that they are tested thoroughly before being released to ensure that they won’t be a security threat in any sense. This is especially true if the app is for e-commerce or if it requires the need for users to provide sensitive information, such as credit card details when making in-app purchases.
- Rails abstracts and streamlines the conventional recurring tasks – this helps software architects and developers to design applications the easier way.
- Ruby on Rails coding is exceptionally coherent and for the most part self-recording. This builds efficiency, as there is a minimum requirement to work on the independent documentation, which makes it simpler for developers to advance their existing tasks.
- Ruby on Rails is open source. And you wouldn’t pay extra money when it comes to licensing.
- Rails follows DRY guidelines. Don’t-Repeat-Yourself implies that each bit of your framework is depicted once, which ought to make improvement and upkeep considerably easier and simpler since there is no compelling reason to keep the different code in a state of harmony. Ruby on Rails mobile apps utilize an arrangement of codes and naming traditions that wipes out the requirement for designing each and every part of the application. The exceptional parts are the only thing that should be arranged, similar to the legacy database compositions or different assets you do not control. Utilizing these methods of insight, Ruby on Rails mobile development gives you a chance to write lesser code with less demanding support after the development.
Syndicode works in two engagement models:
- Team extension
Syndicode will provide you with a dedicated team of skilled engineers or even with a single developer with proper expertise and level in mobile development. Specialists working under an outsourcing contract have a flexible schedule and work on their territory. By performing work under the outstaffing contract, employees are subject to the customer’s employment schedule, usually, have their jobs in the customer’s premises and have job descriptions.
Explore the differences between IT outsourcing and outstaffing models.
- Product development
In this engagement model, Syndicode will take full responsibility for developing your mobile application. Our engineers, designers, and managers will go through all of the custom software development lifecycle and provide you with clear specifications, timely implementation, caring support and 24/7 maintenance.