Vue.js is quickly becoming a fan favorite for developers when it comes to web app development. Syndicode loves Vue too! And in this article we want to introduce you 8 Vue.js UI components to pay attention in 2019.
With Vue.js slowly becoming the framework of choice for more developers, here are 8 UI components to watch and hopefully integrate into your projects in 2019.
- Sweet Modal gives you so many great modals to pick from, many sure to set your web app apart. They can be used for collecting data through a form or just passing an alert, every project needs a nice modal.
- Vue Scrollama is a component that lets you easily make scroll-driven interactions on your web pages to give the user a story like an experience.
- Vue-parallax lets you implement one on your Vue project with ease and it’s fully customizable.
- Vue-typer. There’s something special about the typewriter effect, it engages users and like most great UI components engages the user creating a better experience.
- Vue-slider gives us a very modern responsive “Netflix” style slider that is sure to make your web app stand out.
- Vue.js popover lets us add creative and animated tooltips and pop-ups to different elements of the web app.
- Creating customizable, modern, elegant and attractive bars to represent data in your web app just got much easier with Vue-bar.
- A very niche UI component, Infinite Slide Bar lets you display what would usually be boring normal information to users in a fresh new way.
And that’s it, 8 amazing UI components for Vue.js you could implement in your projects right now. Find more examples here.
For those of you who still think whether it’s worth using or not, read why should you learn Vue.js. Enjoy!