Companies that choose
React JS Development
strict adherence to the UI
readable and easily maintainable code
UI development based on individual components
Why clients decide on Syndicode
for React JS development services
For 5+ years, clients trust us to convert their ideas into high-end software projects.
9/10 projects are either managed by our PM or directly by the client. Transparent reporting keeps up-to-date in a real-time mode.
For the last 2 years, 85 of 100 projects delivered by Syndicode entailed full-cycle software development services.
We delve deep into your requirements and apply specific tools, payment gateways, and APIs based on your preferences.
They have delivered according to the plan, so I can only recommend them as the development professionals.
Syndicode team allowed me to focus on client management while knowing that all my dev needs will be handled.
On each development stage, we had a complete understanding of processes. It helped us plan business activities.
Syndicode provided us with a detailed estimate, helped to set all the processes, and showed good team cooperation.
React JS development team
Anton Rusinov Software Engineer
Serhii Yatsiuk Software Engineer
Yuriy Shepitko Software Engineer
Sergiy Kryvenko Software Engineer
ReactJS development with Syndicode
React.js development by Syndicode provides the next advantages:
- ReactJS provides quicker web development no matter the project’s scale
- This library has powerful server-side communication through hooks
- It’s easy to learn: React’s syntax is simple but involves a lot of HTML writing skills.
- React can also be easily integrated with other libraries.
- React provides total separation of data and presentation layers.
- React uses the Virtual DOM that helps in updating and rewriting code processes. This technology makes a webpage faster and easier for changes.
- Reactive and Component Structure allows using independent, reusable code blocks that can divide the UI into smaller pieces.
Moreover, Syndicode’s React.js frontend development is great in terms of:
- Tooling. React has a third-party CLI tool – create-react-app. It is used by Syndicode to accelerate the application development, to add scripts, and install necessary dependencies.
- Flexibility. There is no state management here, as React router is a third-party package.
- Mobile development. React Native use native components that have bindings in JS and are wrapped in React.
- Component approach. ReactJS implements the component approach of having one file for one component. Syndicode creates our own components and makes them accessible to others.
- Performance. To reach its fantastic performance Syndicode makes sure to master our skills in React every day.
- State management. Here Syndicode uses Redux.
- Development speed and cost. We are a Ukrainian React development company, who guarantees a reasonable price for hi-quality professional and timely development.
With ReactJS Syndicode developers build responsive, dynamic, mobile-friendly, interactive, and SEO friendly UIs. You use React applications every day without even knowing about it.
We provide complex custom software development services for different industries. When we say about React.js development we usually mean creating outstanding user interfaces, reusable UI components, and SPAs, handling views for web and mobile applications. This frontend JS library is one of the most popular among developers nowadays. Before React, they were stuck creating UIs by hand or with less UI-focused React predecessors like jQuery. But then, Facebook created React.js specifically to improve UI development. And thanks to this, time to development was much reduced, and errors along with bugs were met rarely.
When Syndicode works on React.js project, we follow the next guidelines which proved their efficiency:
- Splitting the Reducer code into smaller methods
- Using TypeScript in the applications
- Using the create-react-app generator for the ReactJS app.
- Avoiding to have large classes, methods or components
- Applying event synchronizer, such as Redux-Thunk
- Using ReactJS defaultProps and ReactJS propTypes
- Keeping the jslint configuration file
- Using ES6 de-structuring for the props
- Using conditional rendering
- Using partial components
- Naming event handlers with handle prefixes
- Applying JEST to test the ReactJS code.
your next project
React JS app development popularity
Who and why is using ReactJS in 2020?
Here you’ll find the list of world-famous ReactJS apps you use every day.
It’s the place where ReactJS was born. They have a webpage that is built with React, as well as the script in the application code. For the mobile app, they use its version, React Native which is used for displaying the iOS and Android native components.
It’s completely based on ReactJS with such features as geolocations, Google Maps APIs, search engine accuracy, and tags that pop out without hashtags.
Quoting one of the UI engineers at Netflix: “Our decision to adopt React was influenced by a number of factors, most notably:
1) startup speed
2) runtime performance
- New York Times
One of their project’s interface was built with React. It allows users to filter the gallery of different photos in a new way.
- Yahoo! Mail
The famous messenger uses React.js for building user interfaces from Facebook
Codeacademy developers claim that React is a lightweight, powerful, battle-tested library.
They switched to ReactJS over a year ago when the library became so popular. But digging deeper, the scope of the reasons made Dropbox switch to React includes the use of React components, Virtual DOM, and that fact that React.js provides fully backward compatible upgrades.
What is special about React.js?
Hiring React.js developers in Ukraine
While there are many benefits of working with Ukrainian software development providers, the main reasons why you should choose us are:
Hiring React.js developers in Ukraine will cost you cheaper than hiring a specialist from the UK, the US, or Australia. Why? Taxes, regulations, and local level of expenses. Living in Ukraine will cost your developers less than living in western or central Europe. But the living conditions, food, infrastructure, and banking system are very good.
Find our rates for software development here.
It is proven that Ukrainian developers are very skilled and motivated. They absorb new technologies and trends, master their skills to make outstanding software solutions, and compete on the international level. They are self-motivated and very responsible. So as developers in Syndicode.
React JS development insights
View all articles
Angular vs React vs Vue battle with pros and cons for all of them
We love to work with different technologies to reach the desired result. And sometimes we don’t e…
Large scale React.js applications development
When we see the word “React”, here we are. React.js (along with Ruby on Rails) is one of our core…
Development Process with Syndicode
Discovery Session & Estimation
Clients write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a contact form describing their project ideas and goals. We get back shortly to discuss how Sindicode can be helpful and arrange a Discovery Session. We conduct interviews with stakeholders, go through the discovery process of business goals and potential problems with user research. This results in a preliminary estimation of the design & development scope required for the project.
Analysis & Wireframing
At this stage, we understand the niche, business values and plans of our client. Our team conducts software development research and writes mindmaps to understand the tech landscape and main technologies that will be used in the particular project.
Design & Development
After all the preparatory work is over, we launch three main processes for successful digital product creation – design, backend development, and frontend development. Product Design is a cornerstone element for development responsible for user experience and customer satisfaction. Backend development refers to the server-side, which is primarily focused on how the site works. Frontend development concentrates on the client side of development and responsible for seamless user experience.
Deploy & Maintenance
After the deploy, Syndicode supports clients with software maintenance. It refers to a continuation of the collaboration with the client to improve, modify and update software products after delivery to correct faults and improve performance.