Syndicode provides custom website development for startups and enterprises no matter the industry and timezone. We have large experience in creating websites for logistics, healthcare, e-commerce, fintech, and entertainment. We develop fully responsive static and dynamic websites with different types of content – from landing pages and blogs to e-commerce and video streaming.
Custom website development with Syndicode
- Custom websites
From booking services and three-sided online marketplaces to CRMs and customized landing page generators – we can develop any type of website.
- Secure websites
Ruby on Rails website development ensures security features are already built into the framework and enabled by default. When you use RoR you automatically following Secure Development Lifecycle.
- Appealing websites
User interface is a viable part of every product on the web. Syndicode knows everything about web design, visual design, graphic design, and branding and applies this knowledge to provide an outstanding design of your website.
- Mobile-friendly websites
Nowadays most people browse the Internet with their smartphones. Additionally, Google says that mobile-friendly web pages will be shown in the top of the search. That means that optimizing your website for mobile is a must. And Syndicode provides this optimization out of the box.
- Modern websites
We apply the latest innovations in software development to make sure your website will be up-to-date. Do you know what innovations can grom your business and save money?
- Reliable websites
We always ensure that your website code is bug-free and provide great value to users. Syndicode dedicated engineers always test every product we develop.
- Functional websites
Our UX designers know the key parts of user experience and make sure all the user needs are met.
Examples of websites developed in Syndicode
Movinga is a unique revolutionary service which combines a simple booking process with a customer-friendly interface, making it easy to plan flawless removals.
Woobra is a two-sided marketplace platform written in Ruby on Rails to bring together suppliers to sourcing buyers all over the world.
Wecam is a marketplace platform to buy and sell video production that features talented videographers for potential buyers in different categories.
Benefits of website development by Syndicode
- We are engineers
Syndicode encourages our team to be not just coders but to apply all the received knowledge from different fields to solve challenging tasks in software development.
- We are Ukrainians
If you don’t know what does that mean, we’ll tell you that Ukrainian software development is the best in terms of:
Ukrainian developers are very skilled, responsible and motivated.
Software developers from Ukraine will cost you cheaper than specialists from the UK, the US or Australia.
Ukraine is located in eastern Europe that makes business meetings and communication with any European client as easy as one-hour flight.
Ukrainian software developers (as they are bi-lingual from their birth) tend to have good skills in languages. That fact makes work with any foreign company easy.
- We are transparent
Our clients can communicate with developers directly – no misunderstandings and secrets. When there are some issues – we inform you about them and the ways they can be immediately solved. The price of website development by Syndicode is as simple as salary + taxation + profit margin + office overhead.
Explore our website development process here.
- We have solid experience in website development
We provide custom Ruby on Rails website development since 2014.
- It’s easy to start work with Syndicode
You contact us and follow up on the discovery session procedure, and here we go – we’re ready to start developing your website!
Tools and technologies
Syndicode uses Ruby on Rails backend development for most websites. This is our framework of choice.
When there are requirements to develop a website with real-time applications, chat apps, and facility management we use Node.js.
For general website development and server-side scripting, as well as supporting PHP-based content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, etc. we use PHP.
React.js is one of our favorite technologies to develop fast, scalable and simple user interfaces. We use it for stock trading and e-commerce solutions, web-based video conference apps, and other frontend services.
Ruby on Rails website development advantages
We stand for Ruby on Rails website development that enables writing less code and less demanding support after the development. This framework is a frequent choice for developers because of the next reasons:
- Speed or RoR development. The procedure of the programming is much quicker compared with different structures and language programming; this is basically a result of the object-oriented structure of Ruby and the unlimited accumulation of open-source codes that are accessible in the Rails community.
- Ruby language provides engineers with the style and the conciseness of the programming. Ruby website development is a developer’s apparatus that gives web designers a system with the structure to the code that they compose.
- Rails abstracts and streamlines the conventional recurring tasks – this helps software architects and developers to design websites and applications the easier way.
- The key standards of the Ruby on Rails website advancement are the convention over the arrangement. This simply implies that the software engineer does not need to invest a great deal of energy arranging documents to start on the task, Rails accompanies an arrangement of features which accelerate the website development.
- The convention on Rails also makes it possible for the web developers to shift on different Rails tasks. This is a very convenient feature as every project will follow similar coding techniques and structure
- When it comes to website development, Ruby website is a clever choice, the system of the Ruby on Rails creates a simple way of altering the changes.
- Ruby on Rails website coding is exceptionally coherent and for the most part self-recording. This builds efficiency, as there is a minimum requirement to work on the independent documentation, which makes it simpler for different web designers to advance their existing tasks.
- The Ruby on Rails website development has strong support in testing which makes it pretty convenient. Web developers will be able to test the design of the webpage based on its function, responsiveness, and bugs.
- Ruby on Rails is open source. And you wouldn’t pay extra money when it comes to licensing.
- Rails follows DRY guidelines. Don’t-Repeat-Yourself implies that each bit of your framework is depicted once, which ought to make improvement and upkeep considerably easier and simpler since there is no compelling reason to keep the different code in a state of harmony. Ruby on Rails websites utilize an arrangement of codes and naming traditions that wipes out the requirement for designing each and every part of the application. The exceptional parts are the only thing that should be arranged, similar to the legacy database compositions or different assets you do not control. Utilizing these methods of insight, Ruby on Rails website development gives you a chance to write lesser code and more elements as with an average .NET or Java apps, with less demanding support after the development.
Find more Ruby on Rails websites to explore their quality!
Syndicode works in two engagement models:
- Team extension
Syndicode will provide you with a dedicated team of skilled engineers or even with a single developer with proper expertise and level in website development. Specialists working under an outsourcing contract have a flexible schedule and work on their territory. By performing work under the outstaffing contract, employees are subject to the customer’s employment schedule, usually, have their jobs in the customer’s premises and have job descriptions.
Explore the differences between IT outsourcing and outstaffing models.
- Product development
In this engagement model, Syndicode will take full responsibility for developing your product. Our engineers, designers, and managers will go through all of the custom software development lifecycle and provide you with clear specifications, timely implementation, caring support and 24/7 maintenance.